Select Access offers full-service testing, inspection, and certification for fall prevention, façade access, and height safety systems. All rope access and personal fall protection equipment should be recertified every 6 months, according to EN 363, EN 795, BS 8610, BS 7883, and B3 7985 standards. According to the standards EN 363, EN 795 / CEN TS 16415, and BS 7883, all other height safety equipment should be tested every 12 months which can be delivered by the Select Access team.
Testing & Maintenance Services include the following:
- Test and inspection of coordinated fall arrest, height safety and façade access systems in accordance with EN 363, EN 795 / CEN TS 16415, BS8610, BS 7883 and B3 7985.
- Pull test of anchors in accordance with EN 795 / CEN TS 16415 and BS 8610, to determine structural integrity.
- Test and inspection of Building Maintenance Units (BMU) and Cradle Systems in accordance with EN 1808.
- Visual inspection of all system components for evidence of corrosion and deterioration.
- Submission of detailed test report outlining system’s standard and compliance in accordance with EN 363, EN 795 / CEN TS 16415, BS 8610, BS 7883, and B3 7985.