Our technical consultants at Select Access collaborate closely with our clients to determine the most appropriate innovative height safety, fall arrest, and façade access systems. From initial concept to project completion, we provide professional consulting to ensure full system adherence to code-compliant standards, while ensuring client satisfaction at every step of the way.
Consultancy Services include the following:
- Project design team consultancy.
- Working at Height Access strategies, supporting pre-tender, design and providing both on-site and post-project consultation.
- Surveys of existing facilities for the integration of work at height safety equipment.
- Recommendations for work at height training programs that can be tailored to the site’s specific needs.
- Recommendations and cost estimates for façade, fall arrest, and height safety systems.
We can provide our clients with a full design service. Our qualified and experienced design team creates bespoke height safety solutions using specialist system design software such as CAD and BIM (Revit).
Design Services include the following:
- Design of coordinated fall arrest, height safety, and façade access systems in accordance with EN 795, CEN-TS 16415, BS 8610, EN 1808, EN 14122.
- Writing of specifications and tender documents in line with the above standards.
- Drafting services such as CAD and BIM models with system layouts and details.
Our installation engineers are fully trained and experienced in the installation of height safety solutions. All of our installers are certified in health and safety awareness, SafePass, working at heights, International Rope Access (IRATA), confined space, MEWP, manual handling, and first aid. This gives our clients confidence that our installations meet the statutory requirements for height safety.
We hold in-house training and toolbox talks on a regular basis to keep our employees up to date on current health and safety issues.
Installation Services include the following:
- Installation of fall arrest, height safety, and façade access systems in accordance with EN 795, CEN-TS 16415, BS 8610, EN 1808, EN 14122.
Testing & Maintenance
Select Access offers full-service testing, inspection, and certification for fall prevention, façade access, and height safety systems. All rope access and personal fall protection equipment should be recertified every 6 months, according to EN 363, EN 795, BS 8610, BS 7883, and B3 7985 standards. According to the standards EN 363, EN 795 / CEN TS 16415, and BS 7883, all other height safety equipment should be tested every 12 months which can be delivered by the Select Access team.
Testing & Maintenance Services include the following:
- Test and inspection of coordinated fall arrest, height safety and façade access systems in accordance with EN 363, EN 795 / CEN TS 16415, BS8610, BS 7883 and B3 7985.
- Pull test of anchors in accordance with EN 795 / CEN TS 16415 and BS 8610, to determine structural integrity.
- Test and inspection of Building Maintenance Units (BMU) and Cradle Systems in accordance with EN 1808.
- Visual inspection of all system components for evidence of corrosion and deterioration.
- Submission of detailed test report outlining system’s standard and compliance in accordance with EN 363, EN 795 / CEN TS 16415, BS 8610, BS 7883, and B3 7985.