Select Access designs and provides roof walkways systems to suit any building or installation, delivering non-slip safety to all operatives working there. Our roof walkway systems utilise components from the Vecta range by world leaders in height and access safety, Alsolu.
Roof Walkways for Pedestrian Traffic
The aluminium Vectaway roof walkway allows movement in complete safety on fragile and slippery roof surfaces. It can be equipped with Vectaco parapet guardrails (handrail/middle rail/toe board) on one or both sides. An automatic closing safety door fits on the guardrail.
- Grooves on track allow easy and quick mounting of the walkway and guardrails
- Easy to install
Maintenance Roof Walkways for Technical Equipment
Vecta roof maintenance roof walkways for technical equipment allow safe access to roof equipment such as cooling units. This device can be freestanding or fixed on an existing structure. The walkways are adaptable to any type of configuration. Bespoke configurations can be achieved for specific projects.
- Delivered in pre-assembled kit
- Sealing membrane of the roof is preserved
- Walkways adaptable to any type of configuration
Roof Walkway Examples
Crossover Roof Walkways
Vectaway crossover roof walkways enable workers to safely travel over conveyors, mechanical equipment, pipe runs, parapets, heating and ventilation ducts, rooftop structures and expansion joints.
We do initial design and customized manufacture to suit the walkway to various types of structures.
- Standard products available from stock
- Delivered in pre-mounted kit, into seven elements
- Fast and simple installation
- Other dimensions available on request
- Counterweight ballast divided into two blocks of 12.5kg, with ergonomic handles for easy carrying
Temporary Demarcation of Roof Pathways
Temporary demarcation of roof pathways systems allows the limitation of access to working areas on a temporary or permanent basis. They are available in two versions:
- ECO Range, with a 2.8kg rubber base and plastic uprights
- PRO Range, with a 12.5kg counterweight and aluminium handrail
25° to 40° Technical Staircase
These allow for safe access to, or crossing of, a fragile roof path or any area where there is a risk of slipping due to slopes or other circumstances.
We can design a technical staircase customised to the roof, and deliver it ready to be installed.
Contact us for more about Roof Walkways.
Our clients include
- 11 May 2018BMU design and installation at Dublin LandingsSelect Access are nearing completion of a major project, for Building...
- 27 Feb 2018Select Access to exhibit at Facilities Management Ireland showSelect Access is excited to be among the exhibitors at the annual Faci...
- 16 Feb 2018Davit Arm Systems solution for Number One BallsbridgeSelect Access has completed the project of providing a Davit Arm Syste...