Building maintenance unit (BMU) with jib and powered cradle.
Features and benefits:
- Designed to work with powered cradles.
- Pendant control.
- Powered cradle.
- Wire ropes and suspended wire.
- Power wheels.
Manufactured in accordance with the following regulations:
- European standard for machinery – 2006/42/EC.
- European standard safety requirements on suspended access equipment – EN 1808:2000+A1:2010.
- Safety of machinery (Electrical equipment of machines) – EN 60204-1.
- Specification and approval of welding procedures for metallic materials – EN-1 and EN-288-2.
- Quality management systems – ISO 9001:2000.
- Declaration of conformity – 2006/42/EC.
- CE marked and UL certified.
|S275/ S355 J2 steel to EN 10025 and 10026|
|Ss_80_30_25_52 Mobile rig tracked suspended access systemsPrimary|
|N25/110 Permanent suspended access system|
Specification data – Mobile rig tracked suspended access systems
Accessories/ Other requirements
Slewing ring jib
Slewing spreader bar
Standard product features
S275/ S355 J2 steel to EN 10025 and 10026.
Hot dipped galvanized to ISO EN 1461. Polyurethane coated RAL 9006.
Uses main European brands (Nord, Schneider, Telemecanique, etc).
Operations controlled by PLC.