Building maintenance unit (BMU) with powered cradle and gantry (beam and girder).
Features and benefits:
- Designed for challenging access areas (skylights, podium areas, etc.).
- Outdoor or indoor use.
- Can easily integrate with building architecture.
- Powered cradle.
- Pendant control.
- Bridge girder.
- Runway beam.
Manufactured in accordance with the following regulations:
- European standard for machinery – 2006/42/EC.
- European standard safety requirements on suspended access equipment – EN 1808:2000+A1:2010.
- Safety of machinery (Electrical equipment of machines) – EN 60204-1.
- Specification and approval of welding procedures for metallic materials – EN-1 and EN-288-2.
- Quality management systems – ISO 9001:2000.
- Declaration of conformity – 2006/42/EC.
- CE marked and UL certified.
|S275/ S355 J2 steel to EN 10025 and 10026|
|Ss_80_30_25_32 Gantry access systems|
|N25/130 Gantry access system|
Specification data – Gantry access systems
Standard Product Features
S275/ S355 J2 steel to EN 10025 and 10026.
Hot dipped galvanized to ISO EN 1461. Polyurethane coated RAL 9006.
Uses main European brands (Nord, Schneider, Telemecanique, etc)