Roof fall arrest system.
Fall arrest system allows an operator equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment) to be protected while performing a task at height. For use where there is no possibility to install a collective protection, the lifeline is the ideal solution for maintenance, cleaning or servicing on a roof terrace. Can be used by up to three people. Compliant with BS EN ISO 795.
Features and benefits:
- Single screw system with universal turret for metal deck fixing and watertight roof fixing.
- Pre-assembly – the absorber is already crimped into the wire rope.
- Simple and fast assembly.
- Screwing guaranteed without cross threading with the use of the DBS2 socket.
- Traceability secured by individual identification of components and numbered seal.
- Wire rope.
- Energy absorber.
- Extremity plate adaptor.
- Rope clamp.
- Intermediate bracket.
- Deviation disk.
- Roof turret.
- Fixing plate.
|All components constructed from stainless steel|
|Ss_80_30_25_35 Guided type fall arrest systemsPrimary|
|N25/10 Personal fall protection equipment
N25/210 Personal fall protection equipment
Specification data – Guided type fall arrest systems
10 m transmission length.
15 m transmission length.
22 m transmission length.
30 m transmission length.
45 m transmission length.
60 m transmission length.
Standard Product Features
All components are constructed from stainless steel.
Interface distance (maximum):
membrane with toggler anchors fixed through the insulation.