Abseiling Davit Arm System
User deployable Davit arm with carry bag and configurable reach.
The Davit System is designed as a rope support for one user. Used as a divert for rope access equipment to avoid obstacles and to connect to a structural anchor.
- Davit Arm: The upright mast and protruding arm.
- Davit Base: The structural anchor that will have a minimum of two attachment points.
The Davit Arm is designed to have an anchor point on the Davit Base which can be used by one user to work at height. The system will generally be placed in areas where there will be a risk of a user falling from height. All necessary precautions must be taken to ensure no fall occurs.
BS 7985 requires two lines to be attached to anchor points with a capacity of 15 kN; the Davit Base will achieve these forces without failure. This is attained using standard M16 x 220 mm rods in concrete.
For the connection of ropes in the use of rope access, all connectors must conform to BS 362.
Features and benefits:
- Working load limit (WLL): 120 kg.
- For use only with equipment which complies with the EN standard that is relevant to that piece of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- The system is designed for use in an external and internal capacity.
- For use, generally, in a clean environment. If used in any corrosive environment, users should consult the manufacturer for further details.
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -20°C to +50°C.
- Designed to be low maintenance under normal usage conditions.
- The system must never be used for materials lifting or loading.
One-year warranty. The system requires a minimum of a 6-monthly service by an approved installer. This may be more frequent dependent upon the conditions in which the system is located.
|Natural stainless steel for base, powder coating for rest|
|Stainless steel, aluminum|
|1200 x 2000 x 1000 mm|
|Ss_80_30_25_30 Fixed rig suspended access systemsPrimary|
|N25/110 Permanent suspended access system|
Specification data – Fixed rig suspended access systems